1 . Soluble in water in all properties forming highly foaming solutions.
2. Has excellent surface tension reducing properties and thus has powerful wetting and penetrating properties.
3. It is a powerful detergent.
4. Has excellent emulsifying and dispersing powers.
5. Stable to high temperatures and its wetting, detergent , and dispersing powers are not affected at high temperatures.
6. Stable to dilute acids, alkalies , and metallic ions such as Ca, Mg, Cu, Mg, Cu, Fe, etc,at all temperatures. Its performance is not affected in hard water.
7.Stable to oxidising and reducing agents such as hypochlorite of soda or calcium , sodium perborate, hydrogen peroxide, sodium nitrite, sodium bisulfate, sodium hydro sulfite , formaldehyde, sodium sulfoxylate formaldehyde, etc.
8. Compatible with glue, starch, dextrin, C.M.C. and other anionic and nonionic auxiliaries.
9. It is non-inflammable, non-volatile, nontoxic and has no irritating or other harmful effect on skin.
Because of its powerful wetting, detergent, emulsifying and dispersing properties , combined with stability to acids, alkalies, metallic salis, and oxidizing and reducing agents at all temperatures, ENCITEX-A finds wide applications in a variety of industries
Suggestions for use :
Deggestions : 2 to 10 g per litre.
Wetting : 0.2 to 1 g per litre.
For individual applications of ENCITEX-A, refer to notes on ENCITEX-A describing its applications in individual industries.