AQUASURF I 100
AQUASURF I-100 (IODOPHOR) also known as nonylphenoxypolyethoxyethanoliodine complex, is a surfactant Iodine complex providing 10% minimum titratable Iodine that releases anti-microbial iodine in a controlled as needed delivery. AQUASURF I-100 has effective and fast acting biocidal ingredients that finds use against a broad spectrum of microbial organisms such as bacteria, fungi, viruses and mycobacteria. AQUASURF I-100 is effective at low concentrations against a broad spectrum of pathogenic organisms.
Iodine complexed in surfactant base
- AQUASURF I-100 is an IODOPHOR, (Nonylphenoxypolyethoxyethanoliodinecomplex), having a broad range of activity and effective against a wide range of microorganisms such as bacteria, fungus, virus and some species of protozoa etc.
- AQUASURF I-100 (IODOPHOR)is safe for the animals
- AQUASURF I-100 (IODOPHOR) is biodegradable and does not pollute the environment or water
- No effect on planktons
- Non film forming, hence easier access to micro-organisms
- Non irritating to skin in user concentrations
- Visual control of activity (Colour indication)
- Highly foaming for better surface coverage
DAIRY SANITISER, AS IODOPHOR, in AQUACULTURE
Avoid direct sunlight and always keep in a cool dark place.
Avoid metal contamination of copper, brass etc., - Iodophor. nonylphenoxypolyethoxyethanoliodine complex