ENCIQUAT-BKC 500 / 800
(BKC 50% / 80%)
ENCIQUAT-BKC 500 / 800 has been developed by NARSIPUR specifically for use in poultry and is of the highest quality, meeting national and international specifications and standards. ENCIQUAT-BKC 500 / 800 is manufactured out of specially chosen natural source raw materials of the right C chain length with the highest possible technical purity for maximizing and providing exceptional effects.
Quarternary ammonium chloride
- Prevents external bacterial infections like bacterial gill disease caused by Mycobacteria. It deodorizes and purifies pond water.
- In acid sulphate soils, no delayed shell formation as optimum pH is maintained, which in turn stimulates significant growth rate.
- Has broad spectrum of activity against fungi, algae and protozoan's, gram + ve and gram -ve bacteria.
- Regulates and enhances molting stages in shrimps life, thereby ensuring better health and growth.
- Eliminates ectoparasites of Prawn and prevents the growth of pathogenic microbes.
- Has unique surface activity, thereby helps for better penetration and efficacy.
- Provides excellent water stability and quality by maintaining optimum pH.
- Absolutely safe, stable and cost effective, giving consistent performance.
- Helps ascend peak production per acre by increasing cultivation density.
- Prevents algae from over reproduction and stabilizes algae colour.
- Improves free respiration, ensures freshness of aquatic life .
- It is non corrosive, non toxic with proven efficacy.
- Also purifies and deodorizes water .
- Controls luminescence.
- Controls turbidity.
1. ENCIQUAT-BKC 500
- Shrimp/prawn ponds: 500 ml per Ha.
- 1 L / acre in fish ponds : once in 7-10 days.
2. ENCIQUAT-BKC 800
- Shrimp/prawn ponds: 1-2 lt per Ha (1 meter water depth)
- Fish Ponds: 2- 3 Lt per Ha (1 and ½ meter water depth)
- Use during high pathogenic bacteria loads (eg.Vibro)
- Red Diseases: In Shrimp hatcheries treatment suggested includes a day’s bath in 1 – 2 ppm
- ENCIQUAT-BKC 800 is also indicated to control and treat secondary infections as the consequences of viral infections.
Apply ENCIQUAT-BKC 500 / 800during the day time and turn on all the paddle wheel aerators for a uniform distribution.
1. Do not use ENCIQUAT- BKC 500 / 800 with Malachite Green or formalin at the same time
2. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, skin and eyes.