GET THE RIGHT pH - WITH pH-A
pH-A is the ideal acidifier for acidification of drinking water in poultry and other veterinary houses. pH-A helps to control pathogen growth like E. coli, Salmonella and Pseudomonas and thus prevent infections. It also helps in making conditions favourable for colonisation of useful bacteria like lactobacilli within the small intestine of birds.
pH-A is ideal for water pH treatment, with well balanced blend of very high purity acetic, citric, propionic and tartaric acids with sodium acetate, sodium citrate and stabilizers in a buffered base.
- No effect on taste and odour of water
- Non corrosive and non staining at user dilution
- No negative effect on Chlorine or lodine in water
- Avoids multiplication of entero pathogens
- Helps control scale formation in pipelines
- Absolutely safe
- Very economical
- Just a few drops of pH-A is sufficient
1 ml in 10 liters of drinking water depending on pH required. pH A is recommended to be added before treatment with water sanitiser.
pH A is not a substitute for water sanitation.